Crate Paper | Journal Studio Mini Album with Tutorial



Crate Paper | Journal Studio Mini Album with Tutorial


Hello and welcome to a new post featuring a Journal Studio Mini Album that I created for Crate Paper. I made an accordion fold mini album with Maggie Holmes' collection Heritage to go with my Journal Kit 'Floral' from the Journal Studio Collection. I included photos from some of my favorite moments from last year. Every time I use the journal, I can flip through the mini album and remind myself of the good times I've had. Please have a look at my original post on the Crate Paper Blog. There is also a short tutorial at the end of this post. I hope you like it :).























Mini Album Tutorial
























Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Now hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to find out more. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra :).




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.