Crate Paper | Back to School Bookmarks



Crate Paper | Back to School Bookmarks


Hello and welcome to my blog featuring 'Back To School Bookmarks' for Crate Paper. It's back to school time and you can never have enough book marks, right?! They are not only great for students, but also for book readers in general. In the digital age, reading a 'real' book made from paper is something I like to do. And it's even more fun with handmade paper book marks. I created four cute bookmarks with Maggie Holmes' collection Heritage. The original post can be found on the Crate Paper Blog.
Let's have a look at the bookmarks:





















Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Now hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to find out more. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra :).



1 Kommentar

  1. such cute little bookmarks and I love the little envelope it goes in. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.