Felicity Jane | 'The Four' Accordion Mini Album




Felicity Jane | 'The Four' Accordion Mini Album


Hello and welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing my very first project as a member of the Felicity Jane Creative Team on my blog and on the FJ blog. I created a cute little accordion mini album with patterned paper and embellishments from the September "SHAY" Collection. I call it "The 4". And it's my personal "4 ways to stay happy" accordion mini album. And SHAY really helped me figure out these very personal 4 ways to stay happy.










Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. I hope you like my accordion mini album inspiration. And now hop on over to the Felicity Jane Blog to find out more. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra :).




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.