Felicity Jane | Cards and Tags with SHAY Kit




Felicity Jane | Cards and Tags with SHAY Kit


Hello and welcome to my blog today. I'm sharing pretty floral cards and gift tags that I made using the SHAY Kit from Felicity Jane. I love to make cards and gift tags. I collect and store them in boxes right next to my gift-wrapping supplies. Every time I wrap a present, I pick a handmade tag and card to match the gift-wrapping paper I’ve used. I’m a fan of having a variety of different handmade cards and tags that I can choose from.

Let’s have a look at the projects:




How to: Cards


First, pick your favorite paper from the SHAY Paper Pack. I picked the SHAY Flowers & Watercolors Paper for my first card.




Second, cut a card base (size 6”x8”). And then score and fold it (final size 6”x4”). Third, grab a delicate fabric or transparent paper and attach it onto the card. I love doing this because it adds texture and makes cards look more interesting and delicate.




Fourth, attach the pretty floral frame and two floral die-cuts from the SHAY Die Cut Shapes Pack onto the card. Fifth, add puffy stickers and the card title.

TIP: Add a pocket onto the inside of the card and slip in one of the journaling cards from SHAY. When you give the card to someone, you can write a personal note onto the journaling card. The pocket is also great for holding a photo.



Follow the above steps (1-3) to create a second card. I picked the SHAY Leaves & Stars Paper for the card base.




Next, pick die cut shapes, chipboard asterisks and other embellishments from SHAY to create a pretty cluster. Finally, add the card title "Happy 4 You".


How to: Gift Tags


I used the Tag Builder Metal Die Set from SHAY to cut tags from different SHAY papers with my die-cutting machine. I like that you can create layered tags in no time with this die set.




Once you’ve die-cut your tags, the fun decoration part starts:

  • create titles with puffy word stickers
  • add chipboard asterisks and foam stickers
  • cut small paper squares with your scissors and use them as embellishments
  • … just go with the flow and enjoy your creative process :)

TIP: Stamp a sentiment onto white cardstock. The SHAY Stamp Set comes with wonderful quotes and I’m sure you will love them. They are great if you want to add a personal and encouraging message onto your gift tags.



I hope you like my card and gift tag inspiration with the SHAY Collection Kit from Felicity Jane. Have fun creating pretty projects with your beautiful SHAY Kit.




Supplies from Felicity Jane (sponsored): Shay Kit | Leaves & Stars Paper | Stripes & Petals Paper | Flowers & Watercolors Paper | Chipboard Asterisks | Die Cut Shapes | Chipboard Alphabet Sticker | Foam & Cardstock Stickers | Journaling Cards | Puffy Word Stickers | Tag Builder Metal Die Set

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon here on my blog. Have a great day, yours Sandra :).




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.