New Creative Team | Felicity Jane



New Creative Team | Felicity Jane


Hello and welcome to my blog today. I've got some REALLY exciting news to share with you today. I joined the Felicity Jane Fall/Winter 2019/2020 Creative Team. I'm so so so happy. This is going to be a wonderful new creative challenge for me. And I can't wait to create with their beautiful products. Please check out their shop and blog here. And please welcome all the other talented girls on the Felicity ♥ Jane Creative Team:

Unboxing video "Shay" Collection Kit




I made an unboxing video of the September "Shay" Collection Kit. Check out all the prettiness that comes with this collection here:




Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with Felicity Jane products here on my blog and on my instagram feed. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.