Crate Paper | 3D Paper Craft Project | Tag Holder Watering Can



Crate Paper | 3D Paper Craft Project | Tag Holder Watering Can


Today I'm sharing a fun 3d paper craft project on the Crate Paper Blog: a tag holder watering can. I like to create pretty tags and I was looking for a cute way to store my handmade tags. I came across a watering can cut-file and thought that this would be a wonderful way to store and display my creations. It looks nice on a shelf and it is functional at the same time. I decorated the watering can with paper flowers from the Heritage Collection. And then I added a tag and a small banner onto the front of the watering can. Let’s have a look at the can and the tags:
























Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. Now hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to find out more. Have a wonderful day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.