American Crafts | Design Team 2020

American Crafts | Design Team 2020


I'm beyond excited to share that I've been selected for the American Crafts Design Team 2020. YEAH!!! I can't wait to create with their amazing products from different brands, including Amy Tangerine, Crate Paper, DCWV, Dear Lizzy, EKTools, Heidi Swapp, Pebbles, Paige Evans, Pink Paislee, Shimelle, Vicky Boutin, and We R Memory Keepers.

What American Crafts are saying about themselves: "American Crafts, founded in 1994, is known for fresh, clean product design and friendly, personalized customer service. Products feature bright, vibrant colors and a contemporary feel, inspiring crafters to record their memories in a fun, sophisticated, and stylish way."

And now I'm sharing photos of some of the projects that I created with different collections from American Crafts over the past 8 years:


















Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. Come back to my blog to see all the projects that I will create with products from American Crafts. Please hop on over to the AC Blog to find out more about me. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.




Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.