American Crafts | How to create modern place cards



American Crafts | How to create modern place cards 


[Ad/sponsored] Hello and welcome to a new blog post on how to create a group of modern place cards. At our most recent party we had place cards indicating what table each guest was assigned to sit on. A friend of mine told me later that she was grateful for these cards, because she knew straight away were she was supposed to sit. And she also knew the names of the guests who were sitting next to her. This helped her find her way and she felt much more confident to talk to the people around here. Place cards can be any size, shape, and design. Today I would like to share an idea how to create modern place cards. The modern and stylish papers and embellishments from the 1 Canoe 2 Willow Collection from American Crafts were just perfect for what I had in mind. I'm sharing photos of the place cards here on my blog.
To find out more about the place cards, please click on the link to my post on the American Crafts Studio Blog at the end of my post here on my blog.























Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Now hop on over to the American Crafts Studio Blog to find out more about how to create these modern place cards. Wishing you a happy day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.