American Crafts | Things I'm grateful for | Mini Album



American Crafts | Things I'm grateful for | Mini Album 


[Ad/sponsored]  Welcome to my blog and a new mini album inspiration 'Things I'm grateful for'. I created a mini album (size 6" x 8") with the She's Magic Collection from Dear Lizzy by American Crafts. For the cover, I chose the paper 'A Simple Hello', because I just LOVE those happy stripes. And I used my number one tool for effortless book binding to bind today's album. Have you checked out the Bookbinding Guide from We R Memory Keepers yet? It's awesome and you can bind journals and small notebooks in no time.
There are a lot of things that I can be grateful for in my life. And I'm particularly grateful for my son. I gathered my favorite photos from his childhood in today's mini album and decorated the pages with embellishments from She's Magic.


How to mini album:


Grab some 12" x 12" patterned papers from the She's Magic Collection and cut them to 8" x 12". Score and fold each paper at 6". The final size of the mini album will be 6" x 8". Stack the papers and punch holes for the binding with the We R Memory Keepers Bookbinding Guide. Next, grab colored string and bind the mini album. Trim off the excess paper on the right side of the mini album.



In a next step, add a title with alpha stickers. And decorate the inner pages with stickers, frames, patterned papers, sewn accents, and journaling.




TIP: Write the journaling onto small pieces of white cardstock - or you can write straight onto the patterned paper.










TIP: Add a variety of sewn accents with a sewing machine.




TIP: You can also pimp your album pages with hand sewn details.




TIP: Confetti pockets are a nice eye-catcher.





Thank you for stopping by on my blog. Now hop on over to the American Crafts Studio Blog to find out more about today's mini album. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.