Felicity Jane | Fall Card Pockets with Harper Collection Kit



Felicity Jane | Fall Card Pockets with Harper Collection Kit 


Welcome to my blog and a Fall card pockets inspiration with the Harper Collection Kit from Felicity Jane. I used some of my favorite items from the Harper Kit to create two card pockets. The pockets can hold small cards or notes and they are also great to store cute Fall embellishments. My absolute faves from the kit are the felt leaves. I combined the leaves with die cut shapes, one of the decorative black and white frames from the kit. And I added mini wood leaves as cute accents onto the pockets. 






Making the pockets is quite effortless. Cut two card bases (4" x 12"), score them at 6" and fold the cards. Then use double-sided tape to glue the paper, leaving the top open to make the pocket. 



TIP: You can make the notch at the top with a circle punch.





List of Supplies: Harper November Collection Kit from Felicity Jane | Harper Paper Pack | Harper Felt Leaves | Harper Mini Wood Leaf & Pumpkin Confetti | Harper Die Cut Shapes | Harper Cardstock Frames | Harper Gold Foil Puffy Alphabet Stickers

Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. And now hop on over to the Felicity Jane Inspiration Page to find out more. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.