American Crafts | 4th of July Decorative Banner



American Crafts | 4th of July Decorative Banner


Welcome to a new post here on my blog :). I'm sharing a 4th of July decorative banner with you today. The main elements are stars, of course. To me, this is the perfect symbol for Independence Day. I cut five pennants and decorated them with all different kinds of stars: star stickers, die-cut and fussy cut stars, and 3d star elements. I mainly used the star die from Vicki Boutin's 'Let's Wander Collection'. Please find a list of all supplies that I used at the end of this post. You will also find a link further down, which takes you to my blog post on the American Crafts Blog. And now onto the photos:















Supplies: American Crafts Vicki Boutin Let's Wander Collection | 6 x 8 Paper Pad (355315), Stamps and Dies Set - Let's Go (352261), Thickers - Alpha - Paperwork (355333), 8.5 x 6 Stencil Pack - Starstruck (354112), Embellishments (355340), 12 x 12 Champagne Gold Foil on Printed Vellum (355313)

Thank you for stopping by to see my 4th of July decorative banner. And now hop on over to the American Crafts Blog to find out more. Wishing you a creative day! Yours Sandra :).

Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.