American Crafts | GRL PWR Single Photo Layout


 

American Crafts | GRL PWR Single Photo Layout


[AD/Werbung] I love the fresh, stylish, and fun look and feel of the GRL PWR collection by Damask Love for American Crafts. The designs are young and bright and perfect for young girls. Since age is just a number, and you can feel young at heart at any age, I LOVED creating today's single photo scrapbook layout with a photo of mine. I would consider myself to be among the 'older' generation of scrapbookers, but it doesn't mean that I don't like fancy designs :). Look at all the fun embellishments! I think the layout turned out pretty cool.

I'm sharing photos of the scrapbook page here on my blog. If you would like to find out more, please hop on over to the AC blog. You can find the link at the end of this post. And now on to the photos:











Supplies: American Crafts Damask Love GRL PWR | Girl Squad (356312), Werk It Girl (356306), Something Fierce (356317), Ephemera (356300), Puffy Stickers (356298), American Crafts | Creek Foam Letter Stickers (356085), Surprise Foam Letter Stickers (344580)

And now it's time to hop on over to the American Crafts Blog to find out more about today's single photo layout with GRL PWR by Damask Love. Wishing you a lovely day :). Yours Sandra!

Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.