Crate Paper | Vase-shaped Mini Album


Crate Paper Vase-Shaped Mini Album with Sweet Story by Maggie Holmes

Crate Paper | Vase-shaped Mini Album


Hello and welcome to a new blog post featuring a vase-shaped mini album. I used the beautiful Sweet Story Collection by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. I cut patterned paper into vase-shaped forms. For the cover, I created a shaker window with acetate foil, sequins, and a variety of embellishments. And I decorated the inside with photos, chipboard stickers, and stickers. I also used strings of baker's twine to add a finishing touch. For the mini album closure, I used a golden ring binder. Let's have a look at the photos: 


Crate Paper Vase-Shaped Mini Album Cover with Embellishments


Crate Paper Vase-Shaped Mini Album with Ring Binder


Crate Paper Vase-Shaped Mini Album by @mojosanti













Thank you for stopping by today. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra :).


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.