Crate Paper | Rainbow-shaped Mini Album with Sweet Story



Crate Paper | Rainbow-shaped Mini Album with Sweet Story


Today I'm sharing a cute 'mini' minialbum with you. I used the rainbow acetate die-cut from the Sweet Story Ephemera Pack by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. I placed the rainbow acetate onto white cardstock, used a pencil to trace the shape of the rainbow, and cut the mini album pages into cute little rainbows. Next, I cut photos to fit onto the rainbow-shaped album pages. And finally, I added some cute stickers and chipboard stickers to decorate my delicate album.




© Maggie Holmes / Crate Paper


For the mini album closure, I used a rose-gold ring binder. This makes it easy to flip through the album.










I hope you like my mini album inspiration. Thank you for stopping by today :). Wishing you a wonderful day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.