American Crafts | Damask Love | Colorfun Planner



American Crafts | Damask Love | Colorfun Planner

Welcome to a new blog post. Today is all about the American Crafts Colorfun Planner Collection by Damask Love. If you like bright and fun colors for your planner projects, then this collection is the right thing for you!! The planners come in different designs. I used the fancy Pink Glitter planner (7966376). It's just the right thing to brighten your days. I picked a pink divider with the mix tape design (6992444). And I added a large sticker 'I'm going places' onto the front. Remember that you can go places even in the present situation. You can always travel in your mind and remember the places you went to. I also added one of the paper clips with tassels (8327236). The mix tape pattern reminds me of my childhood. Today I'm sharing my monthly overview for March with you.




I decorated the March divider with a large sticky note, and the Rub-On Tap Runners (8327236). They have cute designs: hearts, stipes, and envelopes. The lipstick is a fun ephemera piece that comes with the collection.




To highlight the days, I colored in the little squares with Gel Pens. They have fun colors. And they write really smoothly. Next I added the dates with a black pen.




The stickers, sticky notes and Rub-On Tape Runners from the Colorfun Planner Collection give you plenty of options to decorate your planner.








The paper clips with tassels help you to stay organized. Clip them onto a page to find the current month or a special date you want to remember.




The dividers have cool slip-in pockets to keep little notes, letters, or journaling cards.






Supplies: American Crafts - Damask Love - Colorfun Planner | Planner (7966376), Stickers (6055511, 5147694, 7869524), Dividers (6992444), Sticky Notes (8024075), Paper Clips with Tassels (8327236), Magnetic Bookmarks (6164813, Rub-On Runners (5068293), Gel Pens Set (356282)

Thank you for stopping by! And now hop on over to the American Crafts Blog to find out more! Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.