Crate Paper | Scrapbook Layout 'Why I scrapbook'



Crate Paper | Scrapbook Layout 'Why I scrapbook'


I created a scrapbook page about "Why I scrapbook" for one of my monthly Design Team assignments for Crate Paper. After I had finished the layout, I noticed that it's kind of 'mathematical' (and that the 'r' in scrapbooking is missing :) ...). It has triangles, rectangles, and numbers. Instead of sharing how I created the layout, I want to share some thoughts about 'Why I scrapbook'.




I'm sure many people have a true passion in their lives. Some do sports, some love to read, some love to travel, some love to go to the theatre. I love to do all these things. But my main passion is to be creative with paper, and to create my own art. As American writer Kurt Vonnegut puts it: "To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." And that's what I'm doing: helping myself to grow.

I discovered that my way to be creative is to scrapbook, to make cards, and mini albums. Sharing my creativity with the world and inspiring other people to be creative makes me happy. Keeping memories alive with scrapbook pages and mini albums makes me aware of the beauty this life holds. Scrapbooking about small moments, special events, and everyday life is my passion. I would reply to the question "Why I scrapbook?" with three sentences:
  1. Being creative is my way of life. And scrapbooking is my favorite way to be creative.
  2. Because I want to record our family adventures.
  3. To remember the small moments in my life.











Supplies: Crate Paper Magical Forest | Critters (350998), Always (351002), Wildflower (351003), Little (351004), Foam and Cardstock Letter Stickers Park (351009), Chipboard Stickers (351011)

Thank you for stopping by today. And now hop on over to the Crate Paper Blog to find out more. Wishing you a lovely day, yours Sandra.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.