American Crafts | Damask Love GRL PWR | Scrapbook Layout



American Crafts | Damask Love GRL PWR | Scrapbook Layout


[Ad/Werbung] Join me for a new fun scrapbook layout. I used the young and stylish GRL PWR Collection by Damask Love. The colors, patterns, and embellishments are bold, fresh, and wild. Just the perfect collection for young girls!! And also for those who are still young at heart ♥. I created an 8.5"x11" scrapbook page with this collection:




For the background, I used a white cardstock paper. Then I fussy cut flowers from the Floral Female paper (356308). The style and colors are amazing! Next, I arranged the flowers around my photo. For the title, I used alphabet stickers from the GRL PWR Project Pad (356303). I just love that some of the alphas have pretty florals. They are perfect in combination with the large fussy-cut flowers




I just had to use the golden flash ephemera piece. It's such a cool embellishment. And the golden Paper Clip (356295) is a nice add-on for the photo too. Did you see the fun sneakers Puffy Stickers (356298)? They add a young and stylish touch to the layout.












Supplies: American Crafts - Damask Love - GRL PWR | Paper Clips (356295), Puffy Stickers (356298), Ephemera (356300), Project Pad with Gold Foil Accents (356303), Floral Female (356308)

I hope you like my layout inspiration. And now hop on over to the American Crafts Blog to find out more. Wishing you a wonderful day, yours Sandra ♥.


Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.